BokutoMasamuneBokutoMasamune

Main Audio Reviews Stats 15 Fans

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

No. End. Bye.

HILARIOUS!! Too bad you're AWAY or else I'd send ya my new song! The end has to be the best: "No. End. Bye." That's somethine I'd expect from Monty Python! GREAT!! 5/5

Malltime Musings 4 Malltime Musings 4

DUDE!!

That organ was so completely the first note from The Phantom of the Opera Overture!! Oh yeah...the flash was funny too.

Metal Gear Solid STS's 2 Metal Gear Solid STS's 2

ok....I guess

ok, I'm a huge fan of the metal gear series...but you should have gotten someone to do Psycho Mantis' voice. I'm not saying yours was horrible...and I understand your a girl...but he doesn't sound like that. And the ending song...wasn't in time...it lined up on the entrance of two parts I think...i'll make you a better remix for yuor next one if you need it...the graphics improved a good deal over the last one...but still just something wasn't all there...I liked Mantis' fade effects, that was nice...

Mask Mask

Astounding

So a while ago I was playing the Newgrounds Flash Sim...and I got the highest level of Flash you can make, which is "Groundbreaker". I do believe this is one of the "Groundbreakers" it was talking about. The whole things reminds me of that scene from "Face/Off" when there is a big shootout going on, and there is a little girl listening to a jazzy version of "Somewhere over the Rainbow", and that is the only thing you hear. The artistic style made it look very much like a dream. That version of the song (can't recall the name) fit in very well. I absolutely loved how, at the end, it was the boy fighting himself. The expressions on the boy's face were very well done. I say this deserves to be in the top 5 on the portal. I enjoyed your Flash very much, and I plan on watching more of your work.

T3h 0wnaige T3h 0wnaige

HAHAHA

oh god, I was close to crying,....that was hilarious..."Hey Tim what's going on?" "Push" "oh god..."

LoZ: Hope's End LoZ: Hope's End

To the last viewer...

Have you ever played Temple of Time? Shiek is a girl, and Shiek did use needles in that movie. Good Job on the movie too, Great Great artwork.

Aeris | Final Fantasy VII Aeris | Final Fantasy VII

Very nice

Great movie...don't mind pricks like everyoneheartsleo who don't know the diff between 3 and 4 discs.

Floor:83 Floor:83

Fahrenheit 9/11

Fuck that movie man, it's about a fucker who hates America, and he's trying to make us all hate it too, that movie was shit. Bush is a damn good president, what would you have done in the situation? hmm? exactly...and if you fucking have a problem with it contact me in person don't right it on this. BokutoMasamune is my AOL SN.

Wack-A-Rapist Wack-A-Rapist

CHRONO!!!!

Very good. While watching this I had earplugs in, and i noticed the sounds when chrono unsheathed his sword how it went from right to left. Very nice indeed...but...where was Sephiroth?!

What a Day What a Day

Nice one man

Hey, you play a little guitar and drums, while I play drums and bass...connection? I could record some bass riffs and/or drumming and send them to you. e-mail me at BokutoMasamune@aol(.)com. Just take out he parentheses.